Gather Energy - Construct an Army - Survive
Enhanced for Leap Motion on Windows
THE LAST OF THE ROBOT WARS HAD ENDED.
Autonomous robot soldiers destroyed the colonies and left humanity scattered. The only known refined energy lies amongst the ruins and without it humanity may fade.
But not all have retreated into the darkness.
A human-robot hybrid known as a Hot Wire has been transmitted to the colonies through the VR Back Channel--in order to construct new automatons to fight the enemy and mine energy cores before the next transmission cycle begins...
- Unique first-person construction-action gameplay designed for the Leap Motion controller.
- Use your hand to aim, throw robot parts and deliver powerful shock attacks!
- Construct automatons, search for energy, and defeat enemy robots.
- Explore a unique virtual reality inspired futuristic world.
- A different experience every time! The world is procedurally generated and populated, ensuring that no two play experiences are ever the same. And Autonomous Leap now includes multiple level types with distinct looks and automatons.
- Hunter-Killstar: a new automaton type designed to hunt and destroy the player--as time ticks on, evading them becomes more and more challenging.
- Sky Map: a new holographic map is projected into the sky, allowing the player to quickly find enemy sources, friendly automatons, and enemy threats.